MERK Timber and Stephan Holzbau now named ZÜBLIN Timber
- Collaboration of ZÜBLIN, MERK and Stephan in timber construction now reflected in company name
- No organisational changes planned
ZÜBLIN and STRABAG unify their brand image
- ZÜBLIN colours to change to red, black and white
- 360° construction competence within the STRABAG Group becomes visual
- ZÜBLIN presents Construction 4.0 at Deutscher Bautechnik-Tag 2017 in Stuttgart
ZÜBLIN Timber receives special prize in GEPLANT+AUSGEFÜHRT competition
- New construction of the secondary school Schmuttertal-Gymnasium Diedorf wins special prize in the category FOKUS.GESUND BAUEN
- ZÜBLIN Timber was commissioned to build the school’s gym using timber construction
ZÜBLIN Timber presents itself successfully at BAU 2017 in Munich
- Timber engineering attracts great interest
- State Secretary Adler informs himself about ZÜBLIN Timber’s range of products and Services
Austria chooses timber construction from MERK Timber for its EXPO pavilion
- Züblin’s Stuttgart-based timber construction division, represented by its subsidiary MERK Timber GmbH of Aichach, made a substantial contribution to the construction of the pavilion by providing the full timber-framed structure.
LENO® gaining in acceptance: Now even more cross-sectional thicknesses available
- Züblin’s timber construction business is now offering its established cross-laminated timber assortment in even finer gradations
MERK Timber delivering LENO® elements for world’s tallest timber building
- ‘Treet’ – 14-storey residential high-rise in Bergen/Norway
Electric cars can now ‘fill up’ at Züblin in Stuttgart-Möhringen
- Züblin’s ‘Z-Box’ charging station being used not only by riders of the company’s e-bikes but also by Stuttgart-based carsharing provider car2go
Topping-out ceremony for GEWO residential complex Speyer-West
- Approximately four months after the start of construction, main contractor Züblin Timber has celebrated the topping-out ceremony for the Speyer-West residential complex together with the client.
ZÜBLIN Timber supplies LENO® CLT elements to present ‘The Smile’ at London Design Festival 2016
- ‘The Smile’ – First project worldwide to use large hardwood Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT) panels made from tulipwood.
- Züblin Timber produced and installed the entire timber structure consisting of 12 massive LENO® Cross-Laminated Timber elements.
Exhibitions, trade fairs, and events are a chance for you, and for us, to establish new contacts quickly and effectively. For this reason, you will find us at major exhibitions and trade fairs as well as at smaller conventions, conferences and events.
BAU 2017, Munich
World's Leading Trade Fair for Architecture, Materials and Systems
Hall B5, Booth 318
IHF Garmisch 2016
22. International Timber Construction Forum,
9. European congress Cologne
Topic "Building with wood in urban space"
from 8:15 a.m.