Inauguration Caddyhalle GC Schönbuch
After a construction period of only 6 months, the new caddy hall of the Schönbuch Golf Club was officially opened on Monday, 29 June. Caused by a fire in October 2018, in which the 200-year-old building burned down completely, it was necessary to build a new, larger hall on the course at Schaichhof. Almost 2 years later, the new building is now ready for occupancy and offers space for 644 caddy boxes thanks to the additional floor.
The mainly wooden building rests on a concrete foundation and offers with 35 meters length, 16 meters width and 15 meters height an impressive size. A total of 322 m3 of ceiling, roof and wall elements made of LENO® cross laminated timber with a length of up to 15 metres and a 40 m3 column-pallet construction made of glued laminated timber were used. The planning, production and delivery of the wooden construction was carried out by ZÜBLIN Timber on behalf of the company Häring. Despite high monument and fire protection requirements, the new construction could be successfully implemented in shortest time, thanks to good cooperation of all involved trades.
Digital groundbreaking ceremony for the new Witten/Herdecke University campus building
- Because of the coronavirus situation, the symbolic start of construction will be held online on 19 May.
- ZÜBLIN Timber responsible for turnkey construction
ZÜBLIN Timber building Collegium Academicum residence hall in Heidelberg
- Self-governed living and learning for university students, vocational trainees and doctoral candidates in Heidelberg
- Four-storey residence hall being built as innovative wooden skeleton construction
- Model project for environmentally sustainable building
Award for ZÜBLIN Timber’s Regensburg Synagogue project
- Unique wooden dome wins award in GEPLANT+AUSGEFÜHRT architecture competition
- ZÜBLIN Timber responsible for complex roof elements made from double-curved LENO® cross-laminated timber
SKAIO distinguished with Baden-Württemberg State Prize for Building Culture
- Germany’s first wooden high-rise receives recognition in residential construction
- SKAIO rewarded for sustainable and ecological construction as well as reusability of materials
Exhibitions, trade fairs, and events are a chance for you, and for us, to establish new contacts quickly and effectively. For this reason, you will find us at major exhibitions and trade fairs as well as at smaller conventions, conferences and events.
Build in Wood, Docken, Copenhagen
27.5.2020: 8:30 - 18:00
28.5.2020: 8:30 - 16:50
Location: Docken, Færgehavnsvej 35, 2150 Nordhavn
Further information about the event can be founde here.
Forest of Fabrication, Liverpool
Date: 26.9.2019 until 11.4.2020
Location: RIBA North, 21 Man Island, Liverpool L3 1BP
Until 11th April 2020, the exhibition and event programme of the Forest of Fabrication offers a public programme showing the possibilities and significance of modern wood architecture and wood as a building material of the future. RIBA North, The Building Centre and dRMM present Forest of Fabrication. ZÜBLIN Timber is pleased to sponsor the event!
Further information about the event can be found here.