Royal visit to the Maggie's Centre in London
- Opening of the new Maggie's Centre
- Use of a parametric model for planning the building envelope as a timber construction
- Optimised wall structures and connections to the steel construction as well as a high degree of prefabrication
- Economical solution for the geometrically and physically demanding building envelope
Start of timber construction for our T3 office building
- Timber construction works picking up speed
- Structural works to be completed by the end of February
New school building contract in Nuremberg: ZÜBLIN to build Martin Behaim Gymnasium using timber construction
- Martin Behaim Gymnasium in Nuremberg one of largest new school building projects in Germany
- ZÜBLIN commissioned with structural timber and steel construction works, including roof and façade for new building
- Climate-friendly through timber construction
Good conversations take place everywhere with ZÜBLIN Timber!
- The red sofa goes on a journey
- Impressive look behind the scenes
- Now I'm talking: Colleagues talk
Timber as the construction material of the future: ZÜBLIN Timber building new headquarters of UmweltBank using timber hybrid construction system
- UmweltHaus at Nordwestring in Nuremberg being realised in accordance with the KfW Effizienzhaus 40 NH energy efficiency standard
- Headquarters of UmweltBank to offer gross floor area of around 25,000 m² on 13 floors
Exhibitions, trade fairs, and events are a chance for you, and for us, to establish new contacts quickly and effectively. For this reason, you will find us at major exhibitions and trade fairs as well as at smaller conventions, conferences and events.
Build in Wood, Docken, Copenhagen
27.5.2020: 8:30 - 18:00
28.5.2020: 8:30 - 16:50
Location: Docken, Færgehavnsvej 35, 2150 Nordhavn
Further information about the event can be founde here.
Forest of Fabrication, Liverpool
Date: 26.9.2019 until 11.4.2020
Location: RIBA North, 21 Man Island, Liverpool L3 1BP
Until 11th April 2020, the exhibition and event programme of the Forest of Fabrication offers a public programme showing the possibilities and significance of modern wood architecture and wood as a building material of the future. RIBA North, The Building Centre and dRMM present Forest of Fabrication. ZÜBLIN Timber is pleased to sponsor the event!
Further information about the event can be found here.